Your way to the Travemünder Woche! With the train, the long-distance bus, the public transport and the car you come relaxed to the seaside resort. We recommend using public transport, which is good for the environment and saves a lot of hassle when looking for a parking space, because during the Travemünde Week the whole world is a guest in the seaside resort.
- LVG and the city transport operate additional lines. On the weekends (Fridays, Sundays, Sundays) of the Travemünde Week, the line 31 from Strandbahnhof in the direction of Lübeck ZOB runs additionally at 0 o’clock and 1 o‘clock, on Fridays and Sundays also at 2 o‘clock.
- There will be connections at Lübeck’s ZOB on weekend nights (Fridays and Saturdays) at around 1 a.m. and 2 a.m., and on the final Sunday, July 31, also at 1 a.m., to a group bus that will take passengers back to the city districts as needed.
- Up-to-date information on available parking spaces is available online at parken-luebeck.de.
- Information on specially designated disabled parking spaces is available here: parken-luebeck.de/service/behindertenparkplaetze/
- Current information on bus connections is available online at sv-luebeck.de
- Up-to-date information on rail connections is available online at nah.sh
Arrival by train
By train, the event site in Travemünde can be reached via the train stations Hafenbahnhof and Strandbahnhof. There is a half-hourly or hourly train connection to Lübeck main station.
More tips on how to get to Travemünde and a selection of the best means of transport can also be found here: